Aspen Universal Peristaltic Pump w/o Reservoir 230V
This pump incorporates a twin lead sensor cable with 2 temperature sensors, allowing the pump to detect/be triggered by air temperature changes in air temperature. No reservoir or filter required. Overflow switch not incorporated/included.
- Filterless operation, Pump contaminates wash from the evaporator coil during condensate production.
- Enables intermittent operation with a reservoir and float switch or continuous operation with the evaporator
- High level of lift allows remote placement - up to 10ft vertical or 40ft horizontal from condensate source
- Reliability - low maintenance and Self priming. Can run both wet and dry. 3 minute timer overrun protection. Siphon proof. Thermally protected pump. Eliminates corrosion & clogging. Manual test switch
- Fire retardant housing & Internal fuse, and Push in plug facilitates service without disconnecting wiring. Quick replacement pump head, Wall bracket includes storage or spare pump head
For optimum quietness, the solution is a remote mounted pump. Best for installations where a reservoir is not practical or distant remote mounting is required.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||6.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||5.75|
|Case Length (inch) :||3.25|
|Case Width (inch) :||4.75|
|Recommended Use :||Designed for use with ductless mini-split A/C systems to remove condensed water from evaporative coil condensate tray through drain line provided with equipment.|
|Pump Air Handler :||Ceiling, Wall Mounted|
|BTU Capacity :||Under 2.5 ton|
|Pump Location :||Remote|