Break-Out Aerosol, 12 oz.
Break-Out is a high-temperature anti-seize & lubricant. Made of polished micro-fine copper flakes & graphite particles in high-efficiency non-volatile base, it's the ideal for lubrication, corrosion protection & easy break-out at extreme conditions.
- Ideal for outdoor use - resists water wash off and Contains no lead
- Exceeds military specification MIL-A-907E
- Easy break-out without galling threads from -65°F (-54°C) to 1800°F (982°C)
- Contains extreme pressure additives and high temperature, corrosion resistant grease to resist rust in harsh environments
- Will not run, drip, or settle out and Creamy consistency for easy application
May be used at temperatures ≤1800° F (982°C). Should not use on stainless steel reaching temperatures over 550°F (288°C) or oxygen systems. For stainless steel over 550°F, use RectorSeal Copper-Rich. For industry use only by trained professionals.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||12.76|
|Case Height (inch) :||8.25|
|Case Length (inch) :||8.50|
|Case Width (inch) :||11.25|
|Recommended Use :||Ideal for settings like turbines, superheat lines, shackles, hatch covers, pins & dies, sliding bearings, bolts/nuts/screws, bushings, pipe fittings, taps, valve stems, cylinders, boilers, furnaces, engines, autoclaves, reactors & heat exchangers.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|