C-Flux, 3 oz.
C-Flux is a lead-free, soft soldering paste-type flux. It uses a blend of flux & powdered solder (95:5 tin: antimony.) When heated, it lowers surface tension in a joint allowing solder to flow easily & uniformly & providing a strong, leak-free joint.
- Cleans, fluxes and pre-tins the joint area in one operation, saving time and money
- Smooth consistency makes it easy to apply
- Flows smoothly into even the smallest cavity
- Lead free and acid free - safe to use on potable water systems
- Available in attractive display carton (3 oz. size)
|Case Weight (lbs) :||11.43|
|Case Height (inch) :||8.56|
|Case Length (inch) :||7.38|
|Case Width (inch) :||9.50|
|Recommended Use :||95/5, 60/40, 50/50, 40/60, All solderable metals (copper, tin, zinc, nickel and sheet lead)|
|Shelf Life :||1.00 YRS|