Copper-Rich, 8 oz.
Copper-Rich is a super effective high temperature anti-seize & lubricant. Its formula contains micro copper flakes in non-melting, stable grease. It literally "copper plates" mating/sliding surfaces to protect against seizure, galling & heat-freeze.
- Resists seizure for easy breakout on all metal connections including stainless steel from -65°F (-54°C) to 1800°F (982°C) and Protects against galling, heat-freeze, rust and corrosion
- Exceeds military specification MIL-PRF-907F
- Highly conductive ideal for electrical connections of all types; Contains no lead or graphite
- Will not run, drip or settle out even on hot surfaces and Creamy consistency - brushes on easily
- Will not harden or dry out in storage and Highly adhesive on both wet and dry surfaces - Not easily washed away by water
Copper-Rich works equally well on all types of metal-to-metal surfaces including stainless steel & combinations of dissimilar metals, plastics, and gasket materials. Not for use on oxygen. For industry use only by trained professionals.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||8.49|
|Case Height (inch) :||4.13|
|Case Length (inch) :||8.25|
|Case Width (inch) :||11.00|
|Recommended Use :||Ideal for use on threaded fittings, keyways, all sliding surfaces, battery terminals, bulb sockets, line connections, lugs, clamps, gaskets, spark plugs, manifolds, bushings, flanges, bolts and cap screws.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
|Application :||Copper-Rich works equally well on all types of metal-to-metal surfaces including stainless steel & combinations of dissimilar metals, plastics, and gasket materials. Not for use on oxygen. For industry use only by trained professionals.|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|