Flamesafe 900 + Red, 5 gal.
FlameSafe FS 900+ Sealant is cost-effective & cures to form a flexible shield against fire/smoke. Usable in various construction/architecture joint configurations. A versatile solution for many through-penetration & joint construction settings.
- Elastomeric, Versatile and economical, Non-sag or Self-leveling grades
- No VOCs, non-toxic, low odor/Paintable, Interior grade, will not damage plastic pipes or cable jackets.
- UL classified & Factory Mutual approved. Firestop systems listed for through penetration & joint systems. Listed in systems with up to 4-hr fire rating. Tested to UL 1479 (ASTM E814), UL 2079 (ASTM E1966 and E1399), UL 723 (ASTM E84).
- Sound transmission tested in accordance with ASTM E90 and Sound Transmission Class (STC) Rating 62
- No solvents, silicones or outgassing. Water-based, easy to use and clean up. Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates and penetrants and Easy to apply
Examples of listed systems include metallic/non-metallic pipes, cable/HVAC penetrations, concrete floor-to-floor, floor-to-wall & wall-to-wall applications, as well as concrete, CMU & gypsum head-of-wall applications requiring dynamic joint movement.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||57.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||14.50|
|Case Length (inch) :||12.00|
|Case Width (inch) :||12.00|
|Brand :||FlameSafe 900+|
|Recommended Use :||Metal, insulated, fiberglass, and plastic pipes. cable and HVAC penetrations, Concrete floor-to-floor, floor-to-wall and wall-to-wall, Concrete, CMU and gypsum head of wall applications requiring dynamic movement. Minimum 2 year shelf life.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|