Flamesafe Firestop 900+ Sealant QC5 Black Cable End Cap 1.5" x 2"
FlameSafe Quick Seal Cable End Caps are vinyl caps partially filled with a pliable butyl mastic sealant made to produce an instant seal against moisture/corrosion. To install, push & twist the cap over cable ends & squeeze.
- Seals against moisture and corrosion
- Installs in seconds with no heat required- Eliminates the use of time consuming tape
- Reinforced ends protect against abrasion or break-through
- Liquid air-tight, butyl mastic sealant adheres to both cable and insulation & is designed to provide a moisture barrier for non-energized cable. It has no cold flow or movement up to 190°F (88°C).
- Works in extreme temperatures -20°F to 190°F (-7°C to 88°C)
Black, elastomeric sealant designed to provide moisture barrier for non-energized cable.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||3.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||4.25|
|Case Length (inch) :||7.25|
|Case Width (inch) :||7.75|
|Brand :||FlameSafe FS 900+|
|Recommended Use :||Non-energized cable capping|