Foam-A-Coil Aerosol, 12 .oz
Foam-A-Coil is a non-acid cleaner for condenser/evaporator coils, mechanical equipment, air handling & air filters. Its penetrating surfactant-aided foam lifts & removes grime, oil, grease & dust. It needs no special ventilation & is biodegradable.
- Foaming action penetrates stubborn grease, tars and dirt. It disperses them so they can be rinsed away with water.
- Biodegradable and Non-Flammable
- Non-Acid, can be used indoors and outdoors
- Will not harm copper or aluminum
- Concentrated - dilute with water for economical use.
Can be safely used on aluminum, copper, stainless steel & washable paint surfaces. It is made to clean metal coils, fibers & mesh filters, metal areas where acid can't be used & normally inaccessible places. For industry use only by trained personnel
|Case Weight (lbs) :||13.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||8.25|
|Case Length (inch) :||8.50|
|Case Width (inch) :||11.00|
|Recommended Use :||Evaporator and condenser coils, Air conditioning and air handling equipment, Electronic & permanent air filters|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|