FS 900+ Series Sealant
FlameSafe FS 900+ Sealant is cost-effective & cures to form a flexible shield against fire/smoke. Usable in various construction/architecture joint configurations. A versatile solution for many through-penetration & joint construction settings.
- Elastomeric, Versatile and economical, Non-sag or Self-leveling grades
- No VOCs, non-toxic, low odor, paintable, Interior grade, will not damage plastic pipes or cable jackets.
- UL classified & Factory Mutual approved. Firestop systems listed for through penetration & joint systems. Listed in systems with up to 4-hr fire rating. Tested to UL 1479 (ASTM E814), UL 2079 (ASTM E1966 and E1399), UL 723 (ASTM E84).
- Sound transmission tested in accordance with ASTM E90 and Sound Transmission Class (STC) Rating 62
- No solvents, silicones or outgassing. Water-based, easy to use and clean up. Excellent adhesion to a variety of substrates and penetrants and easy to apply