Metacaulk 1000, 5 Gallon Pails
Metacaulk 1000 is a 1-component, general fire-rated sealant/smoke seal for construction joints & through-penetrations. Cures to elastomeric seal suited to dynamic motion. Stops flames/smoke/hot gas/water moving through joints & through penetrations.
- Protected in wet & dry stages against mold growth with a combination of biocides.
- Non-sag caulking grade sealant that is easy to apply & retrofit. Water Based and Flexible Set with a Minimum 3 Year Shelf Life. Excellent freeze-thaw and For interior use - paintable
- Safe and Easy to Use. No dilution or mixing is required for use. No special skills necessary to install. Apply with a conventional caulking gun, bulk loading gun or trowel from the pail. For large applications, can be pumped directly from the pail.
- Highly intumescent and VOC compliant
- Systems rated for 1, 2, 3 & 4 hours in accordance with ASTM E 814, UL 1479 UL 2079 & CAN/ULC-S115 standards. STC rating 62.
Excellent fire rated acoustical sealant & can use in areas with constant vibration/movement. Not designed for use in areas under constant immersion or which would be constantly wet. Not for use against hot uninsulated surfaces above 300F (149C).
|Case Weight (lbs) :||56.23|
|Case Height (inch) :||14.50|
|Case Length (inch) :||12.00|
|Case Width (inch) :||12.00|
|Brand :||Metacaulk 1000|
|Recommended Use :||Metal, insulated pipes, fiberglass, EMT, and plastic pipes, Wall construction joints, Power, telephone & DataComm cables, fire-rated gypsum wallboard partitions, concrete block/walls and/or concrete or corrugated steel deck floor/ceiling assemblies.|
|Shelf Life :||3.00 YRS|
|Application :||Excellent fire rated acoustical sealant & can use in areas with constant vibration/movement. Not designed for use in areas under constant immersion or which would be constantly wet. Not for use against hot uninsulated surfaces above 300F (149C).|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|