Metacaulk 1200, 5 .gal Pail Spray
All grades of Metacaulk 1200 are single-component, general-use fire-rated sealant for construction joints. Cures to elastomeric membrane seal suitable for dynamic movement areas. Prevents spread of flames/smoke/hot gas/water through joint openings.
- Minimum 3 Year Shelf Life and Protected in a wet stage as well as in a dry stage against mold growth with a combination of biocides.
- Paintable, VOC compliant, Excellent Freeze-thaw and Water based
- Rated for up to 4 hrs in accordance with ASTM E1966/UL 2079 (Tests for Fire Resistance of Building Joint Systems) standards. Cycled 500 times, meeting new ASTM E 1399 standard. Tested in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL1479) for systems up to 3 hours.
- No dilution or mixing is required for use.
- Sprayable, brushable trowelable caulkable & pourable- mastic grade for efficient installation on long joint runs, self-leveling for horizontal use when fast installation is needed & caulk grade for easy-to-apply non-sag sealant using caulk gun/trowel
Can be used as general purpose fire-rated sealant & smoke seal for construction joints on vertical & horizontal surfaces. Also an excellent fire rated acoustical sealant and can be used in areas under constant vibration or movement.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||58.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||14.50|
|Case Length (inch) :||12.00|
|Case Width (inch) :||12.00|
|Brand :||Metacaulk 1200|
|Recommended Use :||Best for joints like top of wall, curtain wall perimeter, expansion, control, & general gaps/voids. Not for areas in constant immersion/that will always be wet. Not for uninsulated surfaces above 200F (93C). Self-Leveling cannot be used vertically.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
|Application :||Can be used as general purpose fire-rated sealant & smoke seal for construction joints on vertical & horizontal surfaces. Also an excellent fire rated acoustical sealant and can be used in areas under constant vibration or movement.|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|