Metacaulk 1200, 5 .gal Pail Spray
All grades of Metacaulk 1200 are single-component, general-use fire-rated sealant for construction joints. Cures to elastomeric membrane seal suitable for dynamic movement areas. Prevents spread of flames/smoke/hot gas/water through joint openings.
- Minimum 3 Year Shelf Life and Protected in a wet stage as well as in a dry stage against mold growth with a combination of biocides.
- Paintable, VOC compliant, Excellent Freeze-thaw and Water based
- Rated for up to 4 hrs in accordance with ASTM E1966/UL 2079 (Tests for Fire Resistance of Building Joint Systems) standards. Cycled 500 times, meeting new ASTM E 1399 standard. Tested in accordance with ASTM E 814 (UL1479) for systems up to 3 hours.
- No dilution or mixing is required for use.
- Sprayable, brushable trowelable caulkable & pourable- mastic grade for efficient installation on long joint runs, self-leveling for horizontal use when fast installation is needed & caulk grade for easy-to-apply non-sag sealant using caulk gun/trowel
Can be used as general purpose fire-rated sealant & smoke seal for construction joints on vertical & horizontal surfaces. Also an excellent fire rated acoustical sealant and can be used in areas under constant vibration or movement.
Certified Clean Air Gold Certificate
Certificate of Compliance FM Approvals 3971 an 4990
|Case Weight (lbs) :||58.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||14.50|
|Case Length (inch) :||12.00|
|Case Width (inch) :||12.00|
|Brand :||Metacaulk 1200|
|Recommended Use :||Best for joints like top of wall, curtain wall perimeter, expansion, control, & general gaps/voids. Not for areas in constant immersion/that will always be wet. Not for uninsulated surfaces above 200F (93C). Self-Leveling cannot be used vertically.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
|Application :||Can be used as general purpose fire-rated sealant & smoke seal for construction joints on vertical & horizontal surfaces. Also an excellent fire rated acoustical sealant and can be used in areas under constant vibration or movement.|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|