Metacaulk 350i, 20.2 .oz Sausage
Metacaulk 350i is a 1-component, general purpose fire-rated sealant/smoke seal for construction joints & around penetrations in fire rated walls/floors. Prevents flames/smoke/hot gases/water spreading through joint openings & through penetrations.
- Highly intumescent and Water Based, non-sag caulking grade sealant & easy to apply or retrofit, and Paintable
- Excellent freeze-thaw, Flexible Set and Cures to an elastomeric seal suited where dynamic movement is expected.
- STC rating 53 and VOC Compliant, Rated for 1, 2 and 3 hours & tested in accordance with the ASTM E814, (UL 1479), UL 2079 and ULC-S115-95 test standards.
- Safe and Easy to Use- No dilution or mixing is required for use. No special skills are necessary for installation, Applied with a conventional caulking gun, bulk loading gun or can be troweled/pumped from the pail.
- Minimum 3 Year Shelf Life and Protected from mold growth with in both wet/dry stages with a combination of biocides.
Interior use on vertical/horizontal surfaces. Superb acoustical sealant & can use in areas with constant vibration/movement. Use on joints in fire-rated gypsum wallboard, concrete block/walls & concrete/corrugated steel deck floor/ceiling assemblies.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||28.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||6.25|
|Case Length (inch) :||8.00|
|Case Width (inch) :||13.50|
|Brand :||Metacaulk 350i|
|Recommended Use :||Metal, Insulated pipes, Fiberglass & plastic pipes, Wall construction joints, Power, telephone & DataComm cables. Not for use in areas under constant immersion or which would be constantly wet. Not for use against hot uninsulated surfaces above 300F|
|Shelf Life :||3.00 YRS|