Metacaulk 350i Intumescent Firestop Sealant
Metacaulk 350i is a 1-component, general purpose fire-rated sealant/smoke seal for construction joints & around penetrations in fire rated walls/floors. Prevents flames/smoke/hot gases/water spreading through joint openings & through penetrations.
- Highly intumescent and Water Based, non-sag caulking grade sealant & easy to apply or retrofit, and Paintable
- Excellent freeze-thaw, Flexible Set and Cures to an elastomeric seal suited where dynamic movement is expected.
- STC rating 53 and VOC Compliant, Rated for 1, 2 and 3 hours & tested in accordance with the ASTM E814, (UL 1479), UL 2079 and ULC-S115-95 test standards.
- Safe and Easy to Use- No dilution or mixing is required for use. No special skills are necessary for installation, Applied with a conventional caulking gun, bulk loading gun or can be troweled/pumped from the pail.
- Minimum 3 Year Shelf Life and Protected from mold growth with in both wet/dry stages with a combination of biocides.
Items 1 to 3 of 3 total