Metacaulk 950, 10.3 .oz Beige
Metacaulk 950 is a 1-part fire-rated sealant for through-penetration firestop systems. Prevents flames/smoke/gas/water moving through penetrations. Systems rated for 1, 2 & 3 hrs. according to ASTM E 814 (UL 1479) & ULC CAN 4-S115M test standards.
- Inorganic and has No Volatile Solvents- useful when installing in confined spaces or occupied areas, and VOC compliant and Protected in both wet/dry stages against mold growth with a combination of biocides.
- A single component penetration sealant system, no mixing or special skills necessary & no required additives.
- D.O.T. Classification is Not Regulated.
- Applied with a conventional caulking gun, trowel or with pumping equipment. An easy installation sealant with water cleanup capabilities. Non-slumping & forms a hard retrofittable surface.
- Forms a hard char, Formulated with incombustible inorganic materials & won't create smoke or toxic gases, and Does not have Asbestos Fillers. Resistant to chemical exposure.
Apply with usual caulking gun, trowel from pails, or pump from special pails for large uses. Use on electrical, plumbing, plastic pipe, telecomm systems penetrations, fire rated gypsum wallboard partitions, concrete block/walls/floor & wood floors.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||16.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||11.75|
|Case Length (inch) :||6.25|
|Case Width (inch) :||8.13|
|Brand :||Metacaulk 950|
|Recommended Use :||Vertical/horizontal use, sealing voids & near electric outlets. No use in areas with constant vibration or heat ≤120F (49C). Interior use only- water soluble. PVC/CPVC pipe (closed only), EMT, steel, copper, some aluminum (check application data)|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
You Might Like