Metacaulk Box Guard Single 47 mm x 71 mm
Metacaulk Box Guard is a 1-component fire-rated pad for use in electrical boxes. When exposed to fire, it will expand forming a char that seals the opening, prevents spread of flames & limits temperature rise on unexposed surfaces.
- Metacaulk Box Guard is applied by hand, and must comply with NEC 314.16 (formerly 370.16) or other applicable codes. STC 53 Rating, Tested in a UL 411 wall assembly/section to ASTM E90.
- Easy to Install- Adheres to Back of Electrical Box. Cost Effective and Great for retrofit jobs.
- Highly Intumescent firestop material
- Non-Conductive, Dielectric Breakdown Voltage 22V/mil (ASTM D 149)
- A labor saving, economical alternative to putty pads.
Insert on inside back panel of electrical boxes to maintain integrity of fire-rated wall assemblies. When used as directed, horizontal separation between outlet boxes on opposite sides of wall may be less than 24 inches.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||3.34|
|Case Height (inch) :||4.00|
|Case Length (inch) :||3.50|
|Case Width (inch) :||10.25|
|Brand :||Metacaulk Box Guard|
|Recommended Use :||Use only in tested configuration recommended by RectorSeal.|