Metacaulk Composite Sheet
Metacaulk Composite Sheet is hard fire-resistive panel for sealing penetrations/restoring fire rating to floors/ceilings/walls with penetrating openings. Intumescent material bonded to steel sheet that chars/slows heat transfer when exposed to fire.
- Intumesces (expands with heat) to form a refractory char that tightly seals penetrations against flame spread, smoke and toxic fumes. UL Classified. Provides up to a 3 hour fire rating
- Lightweight, thin sheets are easy to handle, cut and form to desired or irregular shape
- Easy to install using common trade tools- fasten, bolt punch or drill through using self-tapping screws or anchor bolts. No mixing or damming for clean install. Cost effective- high performance vs. installed cost and is Re-enterable
- Non-flame supporting and Thermally conductive: allows unwanted heat build-up to escape.
- No VOC's and Normal disposal procedures.
Provides smoke seal in concrete block/slab & gypsum wall openings for <4 hours- UL Classified. Shields cable dropouts/junction boxes/cabinets & intermediately firestops horizontal/vertical cable tray runs. Ideal for clean rooms & new/retrofit jobs
|Case Weight (lbs) :||15.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||1.75|
|Case Length (inch) :||37.50|
|Case Width (inch) :||37.00|
|Recommended Use :||Sealing penetrations in fire-rated walls/floors & conduit, panels, valves, heat-delicate process equipment, cable trays, piping & blanks from radiant heat/flame spread/smoke. Not for constantly immersed/wet areas & hot uninsulated surface above 300F|
|Application :||Provides smoke seal in concrete block/slab & gypsum wall openings for <4 hours- UL Classified. Shields cable dropouts/junction boxes/cabinets & intermediately firestops horizontal/vertical cable tray runs. Ideal for clean rooms & new/retrofit jobs|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|