Metacaulk Putty Sticks
Metacaulk Putty is a moldable non-curing 1-component fire-rated material for through penetration firestop systems. Intumesces when exposed to fire, forming an insulating char. Prevents spread of flames/smoke/gas/water through penetrations.
- For interior use and has No Volatile Solvents- useful when installing in confined spaces or occupied areas. Does not have Asbestos Fillers. D.O.T Classification is Not Regulated.
- Applied by hand and Easy to install- Mixing never required and no special skills or additives are necessary for installation. Adheres to all common building common surfaces.
- Rated for up to 3 hrs. in accordance with the ASTM E 814, UL 1479 and ULC/CAN4-S115-M test standards. Pads have Sound Transmission Class (STC) Rating 60. Only one pad thickness (1/8") needed for a 1-2hr. fire rating.
- No additional putty material needed to plug end of each electrical metallic tube or conduit as its connection to the box.
- Required by Building Codes in rated partitions where horizontal separation of opposite facing electrical boxes is under 24 inches.
Use Metacaulk Putty to seal around cable, electrical conduit & metal pipe through fire-rated walls, floors and blank openings to prevent passage of smoke, flame and toxic gases. Do not expose to water.
Certified Clean Air Gold Certificate
Certificate of Compliance FM Approvals 3971 an 4990
|Case Weight (lbs) :||11.88|
|Case Height (inch) :||6.38|
|Case Length (inch) :||5.38|
|Case Width (inch) :||11.25|
|Recommended Use :||Small Openings, EMT Pipe, Steel, Conduit, and Cabling, (Telephone, Power, Communications) and metal or non-metallic Electrical Boxes|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
|Application :||Use Metacaulk Putty to seal around cable, electrical conduit & metal pipe through fire-rated walls, floors and blank openings to prevent passage of smoke, flame and toxic gases. Do not expose to water.|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|