Metacaulk Industrial Cable Coating 5 Gallon, Gray
Metacaulk Industrial Cable Coating is a ready-to-use, heavy duty spray coating which is ablative & made to impede vertical/horizontal fire propagation along grouped/single comm. or power cables. Made for industrial/utility applications.
- Factory Mutual (FM) approved- our formulation has been used by major utilities/corporations for over 25 years & is considered by some as the industry standard.
- Water-based, Low odor, is compatible with and adheres to typical cable jacketing materials. No ampacity reduction (no cable derating)
- Halogen free and does not contain solvents, plasticizers, asbestos, or other hazardous inorganic fibers
- Flexible and durable- The application of an additional protective coating is not necessary.
- UV/Water/weather resistant and suitable for interior or exterior applications, virtually unaffected by radiation exposure
Apply with paintbrush/airless spray equipment, usually as unbroken coating or at 10-20 foot (3-6 m) intervals if specified, as 'firebreaks' in cable run. Ex: 3 ft.(1 m) coated lengths for horizontal trays/5 ft.(1.5m) coated lengths for vertical trays
|Case Weight (lbs) :||54.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||14.50|
|Case Length (inch) :||12.00|
|Case Width (inch) :||12.00|
|Recommended Use :||Can be used on both single and grouped electrical or communication cables, cables within cable trays or those outside cable trays. Can be used for vertical & horizontal cable runs.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|