Moly-Rich, 1 lb.
Moly-Rich is a premium anti-seize & lubricant with many applications over a wide temperature range. Made of molybdenum disulfide & low friction fillers in a grease base, it is fortified with rust/corrosion inhibitors & extreme pressure additive.
- Protects against seizure, "heat-freeze" galling, rust and corrosion and Provides easy make up/break out - reduces maintenance costs. Bonds to steel working surfaces and offers protection from frictional wear while providing lubrication
- Resists water wash off - ideal for outdoor uses and Contains no lead, copper or zinc
- Not affected by vibration or thermal expansion/contraction and Will not harden, evaporate, run, drip, or settle out
- Exceeds military specification MIL-PRF-907F
- Smooth consistency - easy to apply and Low coefficient of friction allows easy breakout up to 1050°F (566°C); service temperatures range from -65°F (-54°C) to 2400°F (1316°C)
Moly-Rich offers top protection against seizure & "heat-freeze," eases assembly/disassembly, & saves time. Should not be used on stainless steel open to temperatures above 550°F (288°C) or on oxygen. For industry use only by trained professionals.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||15.16|
|Case Height (inch) :||5.00|
|Case Length (inch) :||10.13|
|Case Width (inch) :||13.00|
|Recommended Use :||Steel/stainless steel, aluminum, alloys, cast iron, titanium, plastic, copper, brass, gaskets, packing, tubular threads, keyways, flange faces, slides, fittings, auto engine bolts & body fasteners, pump bolts, chemical machinery & aircraft parts.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
|Application :||Moly-Rich offers top protection against seizure & "heat-freeze," eases assembly/disassembly, & saves time. Should not be used on stainless steel open to temperatures above 550°F (288°C) or on oxygen. For industry use only by trained professionals.|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|