Nickel-Rich, 8 oz.
Nickel-Rich is a harsh settings anti-seize. Carrier volatizes at high temps., deposits nickel, prevents metal/metal contact. Nuclear Grade won't poison reactor catalyst beds. For Class 1, 2, & 3 non-wetted use for aux. nuclear power plant equipment.
- Chemically inert and resists attack by acidic and caustic chemicals- Contains no lead, copper, graphite, chlorides or other halogens, phosphorous, or silicones
- Prevents seizure/galling for easy breakout up to 2600°F (1427°C)
- Will not run, drip or settle out even on hot surfaces and Brushable down to 0°F (-18°C) and will not dry out or harden in storage
- Ideal for outdoor use- strong resistance to water wash off and Unsurpassed rust and corrosions protection by water penetration or water wash off
- Exceeds military specification MIL-PRF-907F and Nuclear Grade is approved by General Electric for use with their turbine systems in nuclear and fossil fuel applications
Our highest temperature anti-seize/lubricant can be used with ammonia, acetylene & vinyl monomers unstable near copper & uses that forbid copper. Works equally on metal surfaces- stainless steel, dissimilar metal pairings, & plastics/gasket materials
|Case Weight (lbs) :||8.59|
|Case Height (inch) :||4.13|
|Case Length (inch) :||8.25|
|Case Width (inch) :||11.00|
|Recommended Use :||For use in refineries, petro-chemical plants, power facilities & settings like burner tips, furnace hinges, heat exchangers, reactor bolts, manifolds, manhole studs, keyways & bushings. Do not use on oxygen. Industry use only by trained professionals|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
|Application :||Our highest temperature anti-seize/lubricant can be used with ammonia, acetylene & vinyl monomers unstable near copper & uses that forbid copper. Works equally on metal surfaces- stainless steel, dissimilar metal pairings, & plastics/gasket materials|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel , which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.