Nickel-Rich is a harsh settings anti-seize. Carrier volatizes at high temps., deposits nickel, prevents metal/metal contact. Nuclear Grade won't poison reactor catalyst beds. For Class 1, 2, & 3 non-wetted use for aux. nuclear power plant equipment.
- Chemically inert and resists attack by acidic and caustic chemicals- Contains no lead, copper, graphite, chlorides or other halogens, phosphorous, or silicones
- Prevents seizure/galling for easy breakout up to 2600°F (1427°C)
- Will not run, drip or settle out even on hot surfaces and Brushable down to 0°F (-18°C) and will not dry out or harden in storage
- Ideal for outdoor use- strong resistance to water washoff and Unsurpassed rust and corrosions protection by water penetration or water washoff
- Exceeds military specification MIL-PRF-907F and Nuclear Grade is approved by General Electric for use with their turbine systems in nuclear and fossil fuel applications
Items 1 to 2 of 2 total