Nokorode Hot Weather Paste Flux, 8 oz.
Nokorode Hot Weather Flux is a lead free, soft soldering paste flux especially formulated to remain thick in hot weather applications. It is ideal for use with 95/5 and other common solders. It cleans and fluxes the joint area all at one time.
- Cleans and fluxes in one operation saving time and money
- Flows smoothly into even the smallest cavity
- Multipurpose for use with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50, and 40/60 solder
- Remains thick in higher temperatures
- Lead free and acid free - safe to use on potable water systems
Use with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50, and 40/60 solders
|Case Weight (lbs) :||13.88|
|Case Height (inch) :||7.63|
|Case Length (inch) :||8.75|
|Case Width (inch) :||11.63|
|Recommended Use :||Use on all solderable metals including copper, tin, zinc, nickel, and sheet lead. Do not use on stainless steel, aluminum or magnesium.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|