Nokorode Regular Paste Flux, 1 lb.
Nokorode Regular Paste Flux is a lead free, all purpose, soft soldering paste flux ideal for use with 95/5 and other common solders. Nokorode special oil base protects the solder joint against corrosive attack. It cleans and fluxes all at one time.
- Cleans and fluxes in one operation saving time and money
- Flows smoothly into even the smallest cavity
- Multipurpose for use with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50, and 40/60 solder
- Lead free and acid free - safe to use on potable water systems
- Special oil base protects the solder joint against corrosive attack
Used with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50 and 40/60 solders.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||12.86|
|Case Height (inch) :||4.75|
|Case Length (inch) :||10.56|
|Case Width (inch) :||14.88|
|Recommended Use :||Use with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50 and 40/60 solders. It can be used on all solderable metals including copper, tin, zinc, nickel, and sheet lead. Do not use on stainless steel, aluminum or magnesium.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
|Application :||Used with 95/5, 60/40, 50/50 and 40/60 solders.|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|
You Might Like