PRO-Fit 1/4" Quick Connect Service Valve
PRO-Fit Quick Connect Service valves are versatile, multi-purpose fittings that allow for quick & easy access to virtually any part the refrigeration system.
- Allows for additional leak free access points in refrigerant lines without the need of an open flame, brazing, flaring or swaging.
- Add a system access point anywhere by simply cutting the lines, deburring the ends, and push to connect.
- Patented leak-resistant, double O-ring & grip ring seal design for both CFC & HCFC refrigerants
- Heavy duty, corrosion & UV resistant brass body with sight window for connection verification
- Perfect for re-joining refrigerant lines in the case of a rupture or visible leak, or after the use of a line tap saddle when recovering refrigerant or evacuating a system.
PRO-Fit Quick Connect Service valves are versatile, multi-purpose fittings that allow for easy access to the refrigeration system. They can be located on or near compressors, receivers, dryers, or other system components or accessories. They allow the HVAC/R service technician to access the refrigeration system with gauges or other test instruments to perform diagnostic tests, recover refrigerant, pull a vacuum or to isolate components while troubleshooting.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||1.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||4.13|
|Case Length (inch) :||4.72|
|Case Width (inch) :||3.54|
|Recommended Use :||For use on mini-split or unitary systems designed for Single Family and Multi-family residential use. Use only with copper or coated aluminum linesets. Ideal for connecting linesets to unitary indoor coils.|
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.