Metacaulk Putty Sticks
Metacaulk Putty is a moldable non-curing 1-component fire-rated material for through penetration firestop systems. Intumesces when exposed to fire, forming an insulating char. Prevents spread of flames/smoke/gas/water through penetrations.
- For interior use and has No Volatile Solvents- useful when installing in confined spaces or occupied areas. Does not have Asbestos Fillers. D.O.T Classification is Not Regulated.
- Applied by hand and Easy to install- Mixing never required and no special skills or additives are necessary for installation. Adheres to all common building common surfaces.
- Rated for up to 3 hrs. in accordance with the ASTM E 814, UL 1479 and ULC/CAN4-S115-M test standards. Pads have Sound Transmission Class (STC) Rating 60. Only one pad thickness (1/8") needed for a 1-2hr. fire rating.
- No additional putty material needed to plug end of each electrical metallic tube or conduit as its connection to the box.
- Required by Building Codes in rated partitions where horizontal separation of opposite facing electrical boxes is under 24 inches.
Use Metacaulk Putty to seal around cable, electrical conduit & metal pipe through fire-rated walls, floors and blank openings to prevent passage of smoke, flame and toxic gases. Do not expose to water.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||11.88|
|Case Height (inch) :||6.38|
|Case Length (inch) :||5.38|
|Case Width (inch) :||11.25|
|Recommended Use :||Small Openings, EMT Pipe, Steel, Conduit, and Cabling, (Telephone, Power, Communications) and metal or non-metallic Electrical Boxes|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|
|Application :||Use Metacaulk Putty to seal around cable, electrical conduit & metal pipe through fire-rated walls, floors and blank openings to prevent passage of smoke, flame and toxic gases. Do not expose to water.|
|Fin/Blade Spacing :||.000|
|Fin Degree :||0|
|Screw Holes :||0|