Metacaulk 835+ Firestop Silicone Sealant
Metacaulk 835+ is a 1-component, fire-rated elastomeric silicone sealant for through penetration firestops. Prevents flames/smoke/gas/water spreading through penetration openings. Silicone based - use in systems where dynamic movement is expected.
- STC rating 55 as well as FBC System Compatible- indicates that product has been tested, and is monitored on an ongoing basis to assure chemical compatibility with FlowGuard Gold, BlazeMaster and Corzan pipe and fittings.
- A single component penetration sealant system - no mixing or required additives needed.
- Flexible and non-slump formula. Neutral, moisture cure and low odor. Excellent moisture resistance. Protected in wet & dry stages against mold growth with a combination of biocides.
- D O T Classification is not regulated.
- Use in interior or exterior expansion, contraction and control joints. Use in exterior and interior penetrations. Available in 2 grades: caulk grade & self-leveling. Applied with a conventional caulking gun, trowel or with pumping equipment.
Seals wall/floor penetrations for electrical, plumbing & telecomm systems. Prevents spread of fire through fire-rated gypsum wallboard partitions, concrete block or concrete walls/floors. Self-leveling used for curtain wall & floor joint applications