RectorSeal Blue+ 1/4 pt. Cans
RectorSeal BLUE+TM is a non-hardening thread sealant containing PTFE plus synthetic fibers.
- PTFE enriched, Non-flammable
- Allows immediate pressurization, for pressures up to 10,000 psi (liquids) and
- Lead free and contains no other metals. Not recommended for oxygen.
- Non-setting and will not dry out in the can
- Formulated for plastic and metal pipe, for use with potable water (hot or cold)
Use on a variety of metal and plastic piping including iron, galvanized steel, stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, polyethylene, reinforced fiberglass, PVC, ABS and CPVC including FlowGuard Gold Not recommended for oxygen.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||12.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||4.06|
|Case Length (inch) :||9.00|
|Case Width (inch) :||13.25|
|Recommended Use :||For pipe carrying: Acids, Dilute, Air, Compressed, Cutting Oils (Low Aromatic), Refrigerants, Helium, Gaseous, Liquified Petroleum Gases (Butane, Propane, Mixtures), Natural Gas, Vegetable Oils, Kerosene, Soap, Liquid and more|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|