RectorSeal No. 5
RectorSeal No. 5 multi-purpose pipe thread sealant is a soft-set, slow drying compound which seals, lubricates, and protects threaded pipe and fittings. It can be pressurized immediately.
- Lubricates and protects threads. For use with potable water (hot or cold)
- Soft setting, slow drying and will not dry out in the can
- Immediate pressurization on pipe up to 2" and 100 psi
- Lead free and contains no other metals. Permits easy break out with no damage to threads
- Brushable from 20°F to 140°F, For pressure up to 12,000 psi (liquids) and 2,600 psi (gases)
For pipe made of galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, reinforced fiberglass, and PVC. DO NOT USE ON ABS OR CPVC.
|Brand :||RectorSeal No. 5|