RectorSeal No. 5
RectorSeal No. 5 multi-purpose pipe thread sealant is a soft-set, slow drying compound which seals, lubricates, and protects threaded pipe and fittings. It can be pressurized immediately.
- Lubricates and protects threads. For use with potable water (hot or cold)
- Soft setting, slow drying and will not dry out in the can
- Immediate pressurization on pipe up to 2" and 100 psi
- Lead free and contains no other metals. Permits easy break out with no damage to threads
- Brushable from 20°F to 140°F, For pressure up to 12,000 psi (liquids) and 2,600 psi (gases)
Items 1 to 11 of 11 total
For pipe made of galvanized steel, iron, brass, copper, aluminum, stainless steel, polyethylene, reinforced fiberglass, and PVC. DO NOT USE ON ABS OR CPVC.
|Brand :||RectorSeal No. 5|