RectorSeal Paircoil 1/4 x 1/2 x 50 ft.
Pre-Insulated Paired Linesets
- 1/2-inch insulation thickness allows space with all lineset protection ducting such as Fortress and SlimDuct.
- Accommodates operating pressures of up to 600 psi.
- Meets ASTM-International specification standard B280 seamless copper tube for air-conditioning and refrigeration field service; and C534 for preformed flexible, elastomeric cellular thermal insulation
- Copper tubing allows bending, shaping and forming without kinking.
- Durable industrial-grade white insulation reflects solar heat, is water-resistant, and features a hardened, but ductile surface. It does not absorb moisture or prematurely disintegrate from UV light or freeze/thaw cycles
For air conditioning & refrigeration installations using R410A, R22, etc.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||22.40|
|Case Height (inch) :||28.94|
|Case Length (inch) :||7.28|
|Case Width (inch) :||28.94|
|Recommended Use :||For air conditioning & refrigeration installations using R410A, R22, etc.|