Paircoil, the pioneer of pre-insulated, paired-together mini-split linesets, now meets IMC, IRC and IECC codes for insulation durability, thickness and UV resistance.
RectorSeal LLC, Houston, a leading manufacturer of quality HVAC/R products, has upgraded its Paircoil™ product offering, the pioneer of pre-insulated, paired-together linesets designed especially for the North American ductless mini-split air-conditioning system market.
Paircoil is now available in a 50-foot-long (15-meter) roll with 1/2-inch-thick (12.7-mm) polyethylene insulation and supplants the previous 65-foot (20-meter) length with 3/8-inch-thick (9.5-mm) offering. Paircoil expedites lineset installation with the following features:
- Anti-friction polyethylene insulation is ductile, but hardened enough for easy pulling through jagged openings without tearing;
- Inscribed measurements for fast, accurate measuring and cutting;
- Malleable copper is easy to flare, swage and bend, the latter which minimizes kinking risks;
- The pairing together of the liquid and suction lines is easily separated by hand, which reduces install time by half.
Paircoil is available through all major HVAC distributors in two copper liquid/suction lineset sizes of either 1/4 (6.3-mm) and 3/8-inch-diameter (9.5-mm); or 1/4 and 1/2-inch-diameter (12.7-mm). The durable, ultraviolet (UV) light and moisture resistant insulation also helps meet the International Mechanical Code (IMC), International Residential Code (IRC) and the International Energy Conservation Code, IECC R403.4.1– “Protection of Piping Insulation.” It’s also rated as fire-retardant, because it has proven self-extinguishing characteristics in fire tests. It also meets ASTM-International specification standards B280 seamless copper tube for air-conditioning and refrigeration field service; and C534 for preformed flexible, elastomeric cellular thermal insulation. Click Paircoil to view product .
Other Paircoil features include:
- Also ideal for smaller unitary air conditioning systems;
- White color reflects solar heat for better energy efficiency;
- Outperforms the industry standard of black, spongy and easily-torn foam insulation;
- Thin 1/2-inch (9.52-mm) insulation thickness allows space with all lineset protection ducting such as the Fortress™ and SlimDuct® brands;
- Accommodates operating pressures of up to 600-psi.
- Comes with straight, plain ends and can be used on more than one installation;
- Packaged in a fully-illustrated, sturdy, protective cardboard carton that's easily multi-stacked without lineset damage;
The addition of Paircoil makes RectorSeal a comprehensive line of ductless mini-split air conditioning installation accessories offering everything except the air conditioning unit itself. Besides Slimduct and Fortress lineset protection duct, RectorSeal also offers the following mini-split accessories:
- RectorSeal condenser equipment mounts/brackets;
- ArmorPad™ condenser equipment pads;
- Aspen condensate pumps;
- condensate gravity drain hoses and traps;
- Novent® IMC and IRC code-mandated locking refrigerant caps for Schraeder valves;
- Safe-T-Switch® condensate shut-off switches;
- Actabs™ condensate pan biocides;
- NoKink™ connectors for easier lineset connection to evaporators;
For additional information, visit www.rectorseal.com email: email@example.com; or call 800-231-3345.
About RectorSeal: The RectorSeal LLC is a leading manufacturer of chemical and specialty products designed for professional tradesmen. Steady growth over the years has been maintained through a commitment to providing high quality products and services. With a diversified business strategy, RectorSeal aggressively pursues new and unique technologies to serve the plumbing, heating, air conditioning, electrical and construction industries. The RectorSeal LLC is devoted to providing innovative quality products supported by strong customer and technical service. For more information, visit www.rectorseal.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 231-3345.