RectorSeal’s Mighty Bracket™ is HVAC Industry’s First Labor-Cutting Mini-Split Installation Support Tool
RectorSeal® Corp., Houston, a leading manufacturer of quality HVAC/R products, introduces the Mighty Bracket™, the HVAC industry's first mini-split installation support tool. Mighty Bracket cuts jobsite labor costs by 50-percent because it reduces evaporator coil mounting and connecting to a hands-free, single-person task.
The contractor-grade yellow, patent-pending Mighty Bracket hooks onto both tabs of a mini-split wall mounting plate in less than a minute. The Mighty Bracket securely holds the mini-split evaporator coil for quick and easy connections of electrical, refrigeration line sets and condensate drain pumps/hoses. The 20-inch long support arms are roomy enough to allow evaporator coils to be temporarily angled away from the wall at 23 to 45-degrees for easy back panel access during installation or servicing.
Afterward, the heavy duty, ABS plastic, reusable bracket needs no disassembly, but simply folds up for storage in a compact 28 x 6-inch black canvas tote bag.
The Mighty Bracket accommodates most mini-split brands and evaporator weights up to 100-pounds.
Other features include:
- Soft gasket material on support feet and support arms protect wall surfaces and evaporator coil encasement finishes from scratches;
- Flip-up gates at the end of both support arms helps to prevent slip off and damage to the evaporator or flooring below;
- Horizontal leveling of support arms is accomplished by sliding an included cotter pin into four adjustment hole selections;
- Pays for itself in labor savings after just one installation;
- Four-color, fully-illustrated glossy packaging box can easily be displayed on wholesaler end caps, shelves or counters;
- rounded corners prevent worker injury from sharp edges.
The Mighty Bracket is a perfect complement to RectorSeal's full line of ductless mini-split installation accessories such as NoKink™--kink-free lineset connection; RectorSeal condenser brackets and mounts; GasGuard™ and Novent®--locking caps for condenser refrigerant access valves; SlimDuct® and Fortress™--lineset protection duct; ACTABS™ DMSS--drain pan mold prevention tablets; PairCoil™--pre-insulated linesets; Safe-T-Switch® and AquaGuard® condensate shut-off switches; Aspen® Pumps--condensate pumps; and a variety of other accessories for condensate management and equipment mounting.
For additional information, visit www.rectorseal.com email: marketing(at)rectorseal(dot)com; or call 800-231-3345.