Smoke & Acoustic Sealant Caulk, 20 oz White
RectorSeal Smoke and Acoustic Sealant is high-grade acrylic latex sealant that permanently seals penetrations, membrane openings, & static/dynamic joints in smoke & sound-rated assemblies. Tested to ASTM E84, ASTM E90, ASTM E1399, ASTM C834
- Tested for air leakage in accordance to modified UL 1479 and modified UL 2079.
- Low VOC and Meets LEED criteria under Environmental Air Quality and Regional Materials.
- Paintable, Flexible set and Easy to dispense. Water clean up, May be used in vertical and horizontal assemblies in linear joints in walls or floors.
- Interior grade and Protected in wet and dry stages against mold growth with a combination of biocides.
- STC rating 69- highest STC rating in market (tested to E90 standards as a smoke sealant)
For interior use to prevent smoke passage & impede sound transfer in non-fire rated assemblies. Can install around pipe, conduit, electrical cable/boxes ventilation duct, & other through/membrane penetration in non-fire rated assembly.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||20.20|
|Case Height (inch) :||6.25|
|Case Length (inch) :||8.00|
|Case Width (inch) :||13.50|
|Brand :||Metacaulk SAS|
|Recommended Use :||Metallic and nonmetallic pipes, Outlet & receptacle boxes, Membrane penetrations, head-of-wall, bottom of wall, Wall to wall joints. Not designed for fire rated assemblies, conditions that are immersed in water or continuously wet.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|