Voltage Range Monitor
The RSH-VRM60A is a Voltage Range Monitor that monitors the line protecting equipment against over and under voltage conditions.
- Over-Under Voltage Cutoff Delay can be adjusted from 0.5 to 60 Seconds
- Load Restore Delay adjustable from 1 to 600 Seconds 120/240 Single Phase, 60 Amp Double Pole Capacity Relays (handles loads 15-60 Amps)
- Magnetic Latching Relays for Maximum Reliability
- Large Easy to Read LCD Digital Display with Dual Red and Green LED Diagnostics Indicators
- Easy Set Up, Field Programmable, No Laptop or Programming Tool Required
Protects equipment by monitoring the line protecting equipment against over and under voltage conditions that can cause damage to circuit boards and motors. The unit is fully programmable to set the voltage cutoff range from 90V to 300V while storing up to 300 events.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||3.85|
|Case Height (inch) :||6.30|
|Case Length (inch) :||4.13|
|Case Width (inch) :||7.00|
|Recommended Use :||Residential and Commercial Use, all single phase 120/240V HVACR Equipment (air conditioning, heat pumps, mini-split applications)|