RectorSeal 136 10.3 .oz
RS 136 is a 1-component, incombustible fire-block, draft stop caulk. Not for use in continuous vibration environments. Do not dilute. Store between 35°F & 100°F for minimum 2 years shelf life. Best protected from freezing- thaw before use if frozen.
- May be used as a smoke seal (check local authority for approval before using as smoke seal.)
- Inorganic and has No Volatile Solvents which makes it particularly useful when installing in confined spaces or occupied areas. Does not have Asbestos Fillers.
- A single component system, no mixing necessary and no required additives.
- ASTM E 136 compliant, D O T Classification is Not Regulated.
- A general purpose and acoustical fire-block/smoke seal caulk which can be applied with a conventional caulking gun and An easy installation sealant with water cleanup capabilities.
General purpose caulk for electrical, plumbing, plastic pipe and telecomm systems penetrations, RS 136 is also an excellent fire rated acoustical sealant, and can be used around electrical outlets and non-vibrating construction joints.
|Case Weight (lbs) :||15.00|
|Case Height (inch) :||11.75|
|Case Length (inch) :||6.25|
|Case Width (inch) :||8.13|
|Brand :||Metacaulk RS 136|
|Recommended Use :||Exclusively for interior use. Water soluble & unsuited for exteriors/underwater/wet areas. Use in vertical/horizontal settings & for bedding/sealing small voids & splices. Consult application data for specific alloys before using with aluminum pipe.|
|Shelf Life :||2.00 YRS|