ArmorPad Aircore are high-strength and lightweight equipment pads that provides support and lift for the outdoor unit.
The Aircore Pads come in either 2" high (5.1 cm) or 3" high (7.6-cm) models which one person can carry and install. The ArmorPad Aircore's polymer material is molded into a strong and durable one-piece, nestable pad that's compliant with ASTM D-2299 standard. Aircore's polymer surface perpetuates a brand-new appearance, along with its built-in resistance to UV degradation, coil cleaning chemicals, landscaping chemicals, weather and urine. The ArmorPad Aircore patented design nests the bottoms of 2 pads to add more layers of product on a pallet for space efficient storage and shipping.
- Light weight at less than 20 lbs per pad
- Extreme durability with load capacity of up to 1400 lbs
- High anchoring strength and textured surface to secure equipment
- Nestable design for efficient shipping and storage
- Long-term exterior weather resistance
Items 1 to 12 of 12 total
|Recommended Use :
|Residential and commercial HVAC units