Metacaulk Intumescent Sleeve 68 6" (+) 8"
Metacaulk Intumescent Sleeve is a firestop seal for several types of plastic pipe & hard non-metal conduit installations. Ideal for flammable pipes penetrating the uneven concrete fluted deck assembly. No need to firestop both penetration sides.
- Tested for PVC, CPVC, ABS and PVC/ABS Foam Core, FRPP, PP, PVDF pipe
- Easy installation without modifications, steel bolts or fasteners- Fasten with fiberglass tape, pop rivets or hose clamps around pipe.
- Economical and Saves on Labor Cost
- No Measurement of Material Required and easily wraps around pipes. Eliminates need for collars/wrap strips.
- Flexible, Can be retrofitted, easily removed and replaced and is manufactured from a durable galvanized steel outer shell lined with a highly intumescent material
Concrete floor/wall installations & concrete fluted deck assembly. Approved with optional sleeve (S/10 or heavier) cast or grouted into floor/wall for 8"(20 cm) or smaller PVC/CPVC. Gives immediate smoke seal when used with Biostop 500+/150+
|Case Weight (lbs) :||4.50|
|Case Height (inch) :||.25|
|Case Length (inch) :||8.25|
|Case Width (inch) :||18.00|
|Recommended Use :||Can be used with pipe sizes ranging from 2 in to 8.0 in, Great for pipes penetrating walls > 90° angle. Not for use in environments where long-term exposure to rainfall/saltwater spray may occur|