PRO-Fit Quick Connect Service Valve
PRO-Fit Quick Connect Service valves are versatile, multi-purpose fittings that allow for quick & easy access to virtually any part the refrigeration system.
- Allows for additional leak free access points in refrigerant lines without the need of an open flame, brazing, flaring or swaging.
- Add a system access point anywhere by simply cutting the lines, deburring the ends, and push to connect.
- Patented leak-resistant, double O-ring & grip ring seal design for both CFC & HCFC refrigerants
- Heavy duty, corrosion & UV resistant brass body with deeper insertion cups for straighter runs
- Perfect for re-joining refrigerant lines in the case of a rupture or visible leak, or after the use of a line tap saddle when recovering refrigerant or evacuating a system.
Items 1 to 4 of 4 total
Show per page
Refrigerant lines can be push fit by hand into the PRO-Fit Quick Connect fittings in seconds to form a leak free connection - up to 870 psi (60 BAR) - without using a torch, flux or solder, flaring or swaging tools or expensive & cumbersome crimping connection tools. Time saving, innovative solution that eliminates system refrigerant leaks due to poor flaring or incorrect torqueing & system damage from oxidation as the result of improper brazing.
|Brand :||PRO-Fit Quick Connect Fitting|
|Recommended Use :||For use on mini-split or unitary systems designed for Single Family and Multi-family residential use. Use only with copper or coated aluminum linesets. Ideal for connecting linesets to unitary indoor coils.|