Indoor Air Quality Management
- Can reduce exposure to poor indoor air that can cause long-term and short-term health effects
- The complete IAQ³ platform integrates three levels of air quality products: filtration, purification, UV inactivation
- Thoroughly tested, independently verified
Why Dust Free?
The Dust Free product line provides a dynamic air quality management strategy that provides a complete IAQ solution.
Three levels of air quality products, each increasing the overall air quality of the space: Filtration, UV Inactivation, and Purification.
- Filtration captures dust, pollen, mold and dander, as air circulates through the central air system.
- UV-C light inactivates specific, targeted bacteria where the UV-C light shines.
- Purification reduces or inactivates indoor air pollutants.
Thoroughly tested by third party independent labs and universities, ensuring the highest quality standards offering the best IAQ protection.
Tested and verified to protect against viruses (such as SARS CoV-2), bacteria, dusts, molds, and Volatile Organic Compounds.
40 years of industry-leading IAQ technology development and partnerships.
Leader in UV-C technologies with 120 independent patent claims and trusted by OEMs and leaders in the IAQ space.
The Complete Solution
Flexible-mounting residential UV light (Coming soon)
Large applications commercial UV light (Coming soon)
Dust Free Ministick
Mini-split UV light (Coming Soon)
Dust Fighter 95
Highest performance electrostatic air filter (Coming soon)
Dust Fighter 90
High performance electrostatic air filter (Coming soon)
Washable & reusable electrostatic air filter (Coming soon)
Low air electrostatic air filter (Coming soon)
EnviroGREEN 8 Pleat
MERV 8 reusable pleated air filter (Coming soon)